Registration and Enrollment Information
Students have the opportunity to enroll in University of Illinois Online Dairy Course(s) for academic credit, noncredit or to earn CEUs. To ensure that you are registered correctly for your course(s), please carefully read and select the correct enrollment (academic credit, noncredit or CEU’s) option listed below:
ACADEMIC CREDIT ENROLLMENT OPTION
Undergraduate and Graduate academic nondegree credit
(Earn 1 to 3 hours of academic credit)
- Undergraduate: for those that do not already have a bachelor’s degree
- Graduate: Those with a bachelor’s degree will automatically be registered for graduate level credits
- Tuition and Fees – https://online.illinois.edu/student-services/online-course-tuition-and-fees
- Note: Costs for academic credit sections do NOT include the educational material for the class which must be purchased separately for $50 at http://go.illinois.edu/dairyonline.
- ACADEMIC CREDIT REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE and GRADUATE NONDEGREE STUDENTS:
NONCREDIT OR CEUs ENROLLMENT OPTION
What is noncredit?
A noncredit student is an individual who enrolls in a noncredit course purely for enrichment.
Noncredit (Noncredit cannot be applied to a degree): Students sit through class discussions, never receive a grade but are encouraged to do assignments and exams. Does NOT count towards the Dairy Certificate and does NOT earn college academic credit and WILL NOT appear on a transcript
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Veterinarians and American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS):
Students sit through class discussions but never receive a grade. Does NOT count towards the Dairy Certificate and does NOT earn college academic credit. Will NOT appear on transcript.
- ANSC 405, 423, 435, & 437: 20 CEUs and cost $550 which includes access to educational material
- ANSC 499: 10 CEUs and cost $300 which includes access to educational material
REGISTRATION FOR NONCREDIT COURSE OR CEUs
Registration for Spring 2019 Semester: http://go.illinois.edu/dairyonline
Course, Program and Registration Contacts
- Academic Credit, Program and Course information: Peggy Day (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Noncredit and CEUs: Jim Baltz (email@example.com)