Grades, Transcript and Billing Information for Academic Credit
Degree and nondegree students receiving academic credit may view, order transcripts and pay their billing statements online via the University of Illinois Student Self-Service website. For detailed instructions, please see information below:
Grades and Transcripts for Academic Credit
For detailed information and instructions on how to view your current semester grades and your academic history or order a transcript online in the University of Illinois Student Self-Service website visit Online and Continuing Education (OCE) website: http://online.illinois.edu/getting-started/other-important-info-for-online-students/request-a-transcript
Billing Statements for Academic Credit
- The University of Illinois no longer mails billing statements to registered students. Bills will be sent to the student’s university of Illinois email account directly. Also, once a month, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign sends a reminder email to enrolled students prompting them to view their student account for recent activity and to pay any amount due by the due date.
- For information on payment due dates, how to view and pay your student account, visit
- For immediate assistance regarding your student account, contact Peggy Day by phone:217-244-2507 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*STUDENTS RECEIVING ACADEMIC CREDIT PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW*
Updating Address Information
- All admitted undergraduate, graduate degree and nondegree students receiving academic credit must use the University of Illinois Web for Students Self-Service System at https://apps.uillinois.edu/selfservice/index.html to update their mailing and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information.
- To access this system, students need an Enterprise ID (NetID) and password. Please note that address information listed in the Web for Students Self-Service will be the only address used by University of Illinois staff to contact students. Therefore, it is imperative that your personal information remains current.
E-Mail Redirect Policy
- You must redirect your UIUC email address to your personal email address if you do not wish to use your UIUC email address. For most students, this address is set to your CITES express e-mail account.
- Information on how to change where your University email messages are delivered, visit CITES at https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois/page.php?id=47593
- Please be advised that all e-mail communications (this includes information from departments, instructors, Office of Accounts Receivable, Office of Admissions and Records, Online and Continuing Education staff, etc.) to University of Illinois students will be sent to the student’s NetID@illinois.edu e-mail address as specified in the University’s Electronic Directory, found at http://illinois.edu/ds/search.
- If you need help with email redirection, NetID or password reset questions, please contact the CITES Help Desk by phone: (217) 244-7000/ (800) 531-2531 or email: email@example.com
- Advance registration assessments are calculated and made available for viewing in the Student Self-Service website. Students who have submitted the appropriate paperwork in a timely manner will have their financial aid disbursement credited directly to their student account and reflected on their payment statement.
- A $15 Late Registration Fine is assessed for registrations submitted after the first day of on-campus instruction. The first day of instruction for upcoming semesters is available from the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Paper statements are no longer being mailed. Once a month, the University of Illinois emails students reminding them to view their student account for recent activity and to pay any amount due by the due date.
- The University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (USFSCO) (https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/) provides information on the electronic billing process; credit card and other payment options, procedures, and due dates; accessing electronic billing statements in UI-Integrate Self-Service System; late payment penalties, and much more. Students can also call the Office of Student Accounts and Cashiers toll-free at: 800-252-1360.
- If your education at the University of Illinois is being supported by an outside agency, the University of Illinois Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (USFSCO) can bill the agency directly. Outside agencies can be other schools, educational foundations, businesses, and governmental agencies. Please refer all questions to:
University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations
162 Henry Administration Building
506 S Wright St
Urbana, IL 61801
217-333-2180 | Fax: 217-333-9132