Registration and Enrollment Information
Now taking enrollments for the Spring 2014
Students have the opportunity to enroll in University of Illinois Online Dairy Course(s) for academic credit, noncredit or to earn CEUs. To ensure that you are registered correctly for your course(s), please carefully read and select the correct enrollment (academic credit, noncredit or CEU's) option listed below:
ACADEMIC CREDIT ENROLLMENT OPTION
Undergraduate and Graduate academic nondegree credit (Earn 2-3 hours of academic credit)
- Undergraduate: Taken at 200-level and for those that do not already have a bachelor's degree
- Graduate: Those with a bachelor's degree will automatically be registered for graduate level credits other than for a 200-level course
- In order to complete Animal Sciences classes for college academic credit, students need to complete and turn in weekly assignments and complete a final examination. Weekly assignments focus on main topics covered through training modules and class lectures.
- Visit OCE website for latest prices for undergraduate and graduate nondegree students:
- Note: Costs for academic credit sections do NOT include the educational material for the class which must be purchased separately for $50 at http://go.illinois.edu/dairyonline. At the end of the course you will be able to download the CD-ROM image so you may have the material for your personal use.
- ACADEMIC CREDIT REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE and GRADUATE NONDEGREE STUDENTS: Enroll in course(s) for academic credit go to the Online and Continuing Education online registration site:
NONCREDIT OR CEUs ENROLLMENT OPTION
What is noncredit or CEUs enrollment? A noncredit student is an individual who enrolls in a noncredit course purely for enrichment or to earn CEU units. Students earn no academic credit.
- Noncredit (Noncredit cannot be applied to a degree): Students sit through class discussions, never receive a grade but are encouraged to do assignments and exams. Does NOT count towards the Dairy Certificate and does NOT earn college academic credit and WILL NOT appear on a transcript
- Cost: $350 per course which includes access to educational material
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Veterinarians and American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS): Students sit through class discussions but never receive a grade. Does NOT count towards the Dairy Certificate and does NOT earn college academic credit. Will NOT appear on transcript.
- Cost: $550 per course which includes access to educational material
- REGISTRATION FOR NONCREDIT COURSE OR CEUs (Students earn no academic credit)
Course, Program and Registration Contacts